Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exhibitions: Khaki Gallery

The Khaki Gallery In the South End is having a big group show for the month of December and I will be showing two older pieces in this show. The opening is Friday December 4th (First Friday's) from 6-8pm. Please stop by if you happen to be in the area. Khaki Gallery is located at 460 Harrison Ave. in the South End. As most of you already know, there are a lot of great galleries in that area along with Khaki Gallery so please support the arts by stopping in and seeing the great work that is up this month.

Thanks and happy travels.


2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey, look! It's John Steck!

A few things:

-I didn't know you were a "Jr." I'll obviously be calling you Jr. from now on.
-These images are awesome. I sort of wish I had known about your show in jp. (cough cough) I could see any one of your photos used as album cover art. have you ever done that?
-Do something cool with your order slips, or those grocery lists you kept.
-Well done, jr! Up top!

CarolRBrinson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.