Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Hallway Gallery in Jamaica Plain & The Starwell Gallery at The New England School of photography

I mentioned these shows before in my blog but now that I got two sided postcards made for them I thought I would post it up here for a more appropriate look at the show. Click on the thumbnails below to see the details for the show. There will be no opening for the Stairwell Gallery at NESOP but there will be a banging opening for the Hallway Gallery show. Expect live music, wine and crackers, a great audience of people and great art.

I realize that the opening reception for the Hallway Gallery is the same night as Alec Soth's show at Mass Art, which believe me, I almost want to not attend my own show for his haha. But just so everyone knows, the Hallway Gallery usually lets it openings run way later then most places would. We will probably be there till 10-11 pm. So after the Soth show please make your way down to JP, it will be well worth it.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

the right photo on first postcard is beautiful.they both go very well with each other.